Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) Condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 pound(s) Small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh chives for topping
- Thinly slice potatoes and set aside. Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl. Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated. Spoon 1/2 of the potato mixture into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese. Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables