Crock Pot Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 30 ounce(s) shredded hash browns
- 42 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 14 ounce(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker except cream cheese. Cook on low for 5 hours, covered. Add cream cheese and cook for 30 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillGinder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews