CROCK POT OLIVE GARDEN PASTA SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots shredded or chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 2 can(s) (28 oz) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans drained
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans drained
- 4 cup(s) beef stock
- 3 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 5 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- 20 ounce(s) traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounce(s) ditallini pasta
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat. Add beef and all ingredients except the pasta into a large crock pot. Cook on low for 7 - 8 hours or high for 4 - 5 hours. Before serving, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by naughtymax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CROCK POT OLIVE GARDEN PASTA SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews