- 1 pound Macaroni Cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 6 cups Sharp cheddar cheese Grated
- 8 ounces Velveeta
- 24 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup Melted butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, reserve for topping Grated
How to Make It
Cook and drain pasta.
Combine all other ingredients except cheese to reserve for the top in crock pot. Add noodles and stir until blended.
Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. Sprinkle reserved cheese on top about 30 minutes before serving.