Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Macaroni Cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 6 cup(s) Sharp cheddar cheese Grated
- 8 ounce(s) Velveeta
- 24 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 3 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Melted butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, reserve for topping Grated
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Combine all other ingredients except cheese to reserve for the top in crock pot. Add noodles and stir until blended.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. Sprinkle reserved cheese on top about 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles