Crock pot Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 (8oz.), cooked macaroni, drained
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 4 cups medium sharp, cheese grated
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2. cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- Spray crock pot with Pam. Mix all ingredients, saving 1 cup cheese to sprinkle on top. Cooked, covered, on high for 1 hour. Turn to low and cook 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathychild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note