Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) (16 oz) Elbow Macaroni Cooked 4 - 5 minutes & drained
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1. Cook pasta 4 - 5 minutes; drain
- 2. Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, soup, salt, mustard, black pepper and milk together in crock pot
- 3. Add cooked macaroni and toss gently to coat
- 4. Cut butter over top; sprinkle with extra cheese
- 5. Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours. DO NOT OPEN LID WHILE COOKING.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Beasley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note