Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes 28 oz
- 2 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water plus extra hot water as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese 8 oz shredded
- 2 cup(s) monterey jack cheese 8 oz shredded
- 1 pound(s) elbow macaroni
- Line slow cooker with aluminum foil caller and coat completely with vegetable oil spray.
- Bring evaporated milk, condensed soup, water, 1tsp salt, mustard and cayenne to simmer in large pot.
- Slowly whisk in cheddar and monterey jack until completely melted, then stir in macaroni.
- Transfer mixture to prepared slow cooker. Cover and cook until macaroni is tender, about 2 hours on high
- Remove foil collar, stir pasta adding hot water as needed to loosen sauce consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes