The family loved this!
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- lasagna noodles
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) paremesan cheese grated
- Brown ground beef and drain. Spoon 1 C. spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot. Mix remaining sauce with beef. Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot. Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 C. cottage cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese. Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese. Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- If cooked much longer, it gets a bit well done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note