crock pot lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 1/4 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounce(s) low fat cottage cheese
- 4 ounce(s) low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) low fat italian blend shredded cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles (broken in half)
- 10 ounce(s) cut broccoli thawed and squeezed dry
- 26 ounce(s) jar of chunky pasta sauce
- 1. In a large non stick skillet, cook onions and green pepper until softened. Add ground turkey and all seasonings. Brown then drain. Add broccoli.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheeese and 1/2 c of italian shredded cheese.
- 3. In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, layer half the uncooked lasagna noodles, breaking as necessary. Spread half of the meat/broccoli mixture over the noodles. Top with half tomato sauce and 1/4 cup water. Gently spread the cheese mixture on top. Continue layering the noodles, rest of the meat mixture, rest of the tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of water.
- 4. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours or HIGH for 4 hours. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top for the last 15 minutes, or until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmw8916 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note