Crock Pot Enchiladas with Doritos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crock Pot Enchiladas with Doritos
- serves: 6
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 each onion, chopped
- 4.50 oz chopped chilies
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can golden mushroon soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 pkg Doritos
- Brown ground beef and chopped onion, pour off grease. Put all ingredients in crock pot except Doritos. Mix and cook on low 4-6 hours. Last 15 minutes before serving, add Doritos and stir.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Enchiladas with Doritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes