Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken By Dawn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken By Dawn
- Select OneContact This ChefChef's PageChef's RecipesChef's PhotosChef's ReviewsChef's CookbooksChef's MenusAdd to Favorites .
- Added October 06, 2001 | Recipe #12458
- .Categories: One Dish meal Main dish Chicken
- PoultryCheeseEggs/dairyMeatAmericanNorth americanKid FriendlyComfort foodWeeknightTaste/moodCrock PotTime to makeEasyEquipment.
- Recipe Ratings & Reviews(638) Photos(10) .Sponsored by: .. Photo by Sandi (From CA)
- 1/10 Photos of Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- more photos Add Your Photo .
- 5.0 Rate it! | Read 638 Reviews
- .Total Time:
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 7 hrs 20 mins20 mins
- 7 hrs
- Dawn's Note:
- I got this recipe from a nurse at work. We're always sharing easy and family-pleasing recipes. The sauce tastes like a creamy Alfredo sauce. Thi ...
- ...Print RecipeFull Screen .
- SAVE THIS RECIPE TO:
- Save this recipe in your online cookbook to access when you need it.
- Create a new menu and save this recipe for easy meal planning.
- Meal Planner
- Add this recipe to a weekly meal plan.
- Shopping List
- My Shopping List
- Add this recipe's ingredients to your weekly shopping list.
- ..Manage this recipe:
- Add a Private Note
- Add Private NoteONLY YOU see your private notes, and they print with the recipe.
- You have characters remaining.Add Private Note or Cancel
- Note pairing ideas, substitutions and more - only you can see it!
- Submit a Correction
- Spot a typo or missing ingredient? Submit your correction for review.
- Ask a Question
- Get answers about this recipe in our Cooking Q&A forum.
- ..Share This Recipe:
- Send via Email Send to Mobile
- Send to Cell Phone.
- Text a link of this recipe to your web-enabled cell phone.
- 6 66Servings Size
- .Units: US | Metric
- .3 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken By Dawn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes