Crock Pot Chicken with Sweet Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 large Sweet Onions, skinned and cut in half
- 3 lb whole(s) Chicken Seasoned with garlic, salt, greek seasoning, and rosemary
- 4 sprays Olive Oil
- 1/4 t each (or more if you like) Garlic,Salt,Greek Seasoning, crushed Rosemary
- Spray crock pot with olive oil, Put skinned, cut in half onions into crock pot. Wash chicken under cold running water and place immediately into crock pot.
- Note: do not dry the chicken, but put into crock pot with the water still clinging to the chicken. Season the chicken with salt, garlic, greek seasoning and rosemary. Spray the chicken with olive oil 3 or 4 times.. Do not add any liquid as the liquid from the chicken and the onions will form a delicious gravy, which you can thicken at the end of the cooking time if you want. Actually it's very good unthickened over mashed potatoes or rice. Cook in the crock pot 7 hrs on low or 4-5 hrs on high. .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joannegerson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Chicken with Sweet Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes