Crock-Pot Chicken With Black Beans & Cream Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 - 15.5 ounce(s) can black beans
- 1- 15 ounce(s) can corn
- 1 -15 ounce(s) can jar salsa, any kind
- 1 - 8 ounce(s) package cream cheese
- 1 Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- 2 Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- 3 Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- 4 Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- 5 All done and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock-Pot Chicken With Black Beans & Cream Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes