this recipe has alot of flavor but doesnt look anything like the picture. also the sauce didnt even thicken
Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) diced chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
- 2. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
- 3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
- 4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desi
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes