Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 1 whole(s) rotisserie chicken
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) frozen hashbrowns
- 3 ounce(s) bacon pieces
- 2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 cup(s) Frozen Vegetable soup mix (onions,carrots,celery)
- 2 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 pinch(s) salt
- 2 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) biscuits
- 1. Add butter, chicken broth, hash browns, chicken,and bacon to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours.
- 2. Remove lid and stir in the vegetable mix, corn, peas. Cook 1 hour.
- 3. In a small bowl combine cornstarch with 1/4 cup water, stir until smooth. Then stir cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker. (keep lid off)
- 4. Cube the cream cheese and add into the slow cooker. Stir until melted.
- 5. Let cook until soup is thickened (probably about 10-15 minutes).
- 6. Add in pepper and salt to taste.
- 7. Ladle into bowls and serve with biscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AmyByrnes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note