Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Corn Black Bean Vegetable Mix frozen, Archer Farms (Target)
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1" pieces
- 15 ounce(s) enchilada sauce canned
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 8 piece(s) flour tortillas soft taco size
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheese mexican blend
- In a crockpot, combine chicken thighs (at bottom), vegetable mix, enchilada sauce and chicken broth. Set on high for 7 hours.
- Switch to WARM until you are ready to eat.
- On a large plate, fill one tortilla with a little bit of cheese, and filling, roll and place fold down. Microwave for 20 seconds (optional). Cover with sauce and sprinkle with a little more cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes