- 1 package Corn Black Bean Vegetable Mix frozen, Archer Farms (Target)
- 1 pound chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1" pieces
- 15 ounces enchilada sauce canned
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 pieces flour tortillas soft taco size
- 1 cup shredded cheese mexican blend
How to Make It
In a crockpot, combine chicken thighs (at bottom), vegetable mix, enchilada sauce and chicken broth. Set on high for 7 hours.
Switch to WARM until you are ready to eat.
On a large plate, fill one tortilla with a little bit of cheese, and filling, roll and place fold down. Microwave for 20 seconds (optional). Cover with sauce and sprinkle with a little more cheese.
Serve and enjoy.