Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 can(s) Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of celery soup
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 1 whole(s) onion finely diced
- 1 cup(s) Celery diced
- 1 cup(s) Carrots diced
- 1 cube(s) Chicken boullion
- 1 package(s) Refrigerator biscuits torn in pieces
- 1. EXCLUDING THE BISCUITS put all ingredients in...
- 2. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- 3. About an hour (give or take) before serving, remove chicken and pull into pieces and return to the soup mixture, place the torn biscuit dough in and cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaErcksn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note