- 4 pieces Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cans Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of celery soup
- 3 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 whole onion finely diced
- 1 cup Celery diced
- 1 cup Carrots diced
- 1 cube Chicken boullion
- 1 package Refrigerator biscuits torn in pieces
How to Make It
EXCLUDING THE BISCUITS put all ingredients in...
Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
About an hour (give or take) before serving, remove chicken and pull into pieces and return to the soup mixture, place the torn biscuit dough in and cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.