Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-4 whole(s) boneless skinless chickenb breasts
- 8 ounce(s) package cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 package(s) dried italian dressing seasoning
- Stir cream cheese, cream of chicken, seasoning together in crockpot. Start on low for 30 minutes to make cream cheeses softer to stir. Put in frozen or thawed chicken and cover with mix. Cook on high 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked and fall apart tender. Cut in strips or shred. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note