Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- Black Pepper
- 4-6 whole(s) Chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry white wine
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream (mixed w/1/4 c. flour)
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika and place in bottom of slow cooker. Mix together wine, soup, mushrooms, and sour cream and pour over chicken. (If cooking on "high" wait until last 30 minutes to add sour cream)
- Low - 6 -8 hours
- High- 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDRichardson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note