Crock Pot Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 bag(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- Mix Cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and Lipton onion soup mix in crock pot.
- Add chicken, cook on low for about 4 hours.
- Pares good with rice or pasta!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookinLady and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note