Crock-Pot Chex Mix
- 3 cup(s) Rice Chex
- 3 cup(s) Corn Chex
- 3 cup(s) Chocolate Chex
- 3 cup(s) Kix
- 3 cup(s) pretzels
- 1 can(s) cashews
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1. Use a liner to make clean up easier.
- 2. Pour dry cereal, nuts and pretzels into a 6 quart or larger crock-pot.
- 3. Mix together all remaining ingredients well and pour all over cereal.
- 4. Take a spatula and mix the oil well all over the cereal.
- 5. You will cook this on high for 90 minutes, leaving the lid off the entire time.
- 6. Mix well every 15 minutes to keep the bottom from burning.
- 7. If the bottom starts to burn, turn it on low early.
- 8. After 90 minutes put on low and mix well every 5-10 minutes.
- 9. Once it’s done, spread on a cookie sheet that has wax paper or parchment paper on it.
- 10. I scooped it out and found the very bottom has cereal very broken up, so I left the very broken up crumbs in the crock-pot liner.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note