Crock Pot Cheeseburgers
Cheesy Gooey Cheesburger Sloppy Joes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef browned
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Skim milk
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) dill relish
- 8 ounce(s) Velveeta light cheese
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray and throw the beef in the crock pot
- Add the Garlic Salt, Black Pepper and the Skim Milk
- Add the onions on top
- Add minced garlic
- Add the relish and Velveeta cheese
- Now take a spoon and mix it all up
- Close the crock pot with lid and cook on high for 2 or 3 hours or low for, I don't know how long. Until all the cheese melts!
- Serve on Sandwich Thin or Hamburger bun
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaErcksn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note