Crock Pot Cashew Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Chicken Breadts or Thighs
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger fresh, graded
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- Combine pepper and flour in a large ziplock bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes in a small bowl; pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir.
- Serve over rice.
- If you want more sauce to pour over the chicken and rice, double the sauce ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobertLiess1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note