crock pot breakfast casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Hashbrowns
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 16 ounce(s) pork sausage roll
- 16 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper
- Spray crock pot with Pam. Spread hash browns on bottom. In a bowl crack the eggs and whisk well, add milk, mustard, salt and pepper, set aside. Cook and drain sausage. Place over hash browns, cover with cheese. Stir and spread evenly.
- Cook in crock pot 6-8 hours on low
This recipe is a personal recipe added by threecooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes