Crock Pot Breakfast casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) frozen hashbrowns
- 1 pound(s) breakfast sausage browned
- bag(s) shredded cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- farlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- Lightly grease the insert to a large (6 quart) slow cooker with nonstick spray. Layer 1/3 of the hashbrowns on the bottom, then lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with 1/3 of the cooked sausage, then 1/3 of each the onions and cheese. Repeat layers two more times, ending with the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and seasonings. Pour over the layers in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Breakfast casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes