Crock Pot Beer Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- A wonderful and easy Chicken Crock Pot Recipe that tastes great and has just 3 Points +. This Slow Cooker Beer Chicken also makes a great Weight Watchers Super Bowl Recipe idea.
- •2lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I used 8 breasts, 4oz ea)
- •1 bottle or can of your favorite beer (I used Guinness)
- •1 tsp salt
- •1 tsp garlic powder
- •1 tbsp dried oregano
- •1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1.Place all ingredients in the crock pot, and cook on high for 4-5 hrs, or low for 6-8 hrs.
- 2.Feel free to change out the spices and herbs and use whatever you’d like.
- Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
- Cooking time: 6 hour(s)
- Number of servings (yield): 8
- Entire recipe makes 8 servings
- Serving size is 1 chicken breast
- Each serving = 3 Points +
- PER SERVING: 143 calories; 3g fat; 1.5g carbohydrates; 23g protein; 0g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes