Amazing, simple, and delicious. My first crock pot attempt. My first time making ribs. Ok, so I don't really cook. My only recommendation is with the cooking time. I kept mine in 4.5 hours instead of 6 and they were a tiny bit overdone. Can't wait to do it again and leave them in for a little less time. Enjoy!
Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1 bottle(s) sweet baby rays BBQ
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs themselves.
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsTammy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note