Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1 bottle(s) sweet baby rays BBQ
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs themselves.
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsTammy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes