Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
This was super easy and totally delicious. Chicken cooks into complete tender chunks...
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 24 ounces) or breasts
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides. Set aside. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.
- NOTE: Used Penzy's Foxpoint seasoning on the chicken. Used chicken thighs with bone-in and it was awesome! Really does cook quick for 4 hours on high
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes