Easy & delicious !!
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 large baking potatoes peeled, diced, 1" chunks
- 1 sweet onion (vidallia when in season..) diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1 quart(s) chicken broth
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese sharp, shredded
- 2 can(s) corn drained
- Using a large slow cooker, heat potatoes, onion and minced garlic. Add in seasonings and chicken broth. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8. Potatoes should be fork tender. Mash the potatoes in the soup. Crumble package of cream cheese and cheddar in to potatoes. Cook on low for one hour, stirring occasionally (at LEAST until cream cheese is dissolved) can move to warm crock setting or very low and just wait till ready to serve.. or serve immediately. Garnish with whatever desired (we normally use 1T of bacon and some chives, some times a 'dollop' of sour cream) Throw in corn 30 minutes before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews