More From Oxmoor House
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Fold in vanilla.
- Tips: To decorate your cake with the chocolate ribbon, work with it one section at a time. Place ribbon, wax paper side down, on working surface as you carefully wrap one end of the ribbon around the cake. Use remaining praline mixture as a crunchy topping on ice cream sundaes, waffles, and pudding cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note