Crispy Zucchini Sticks
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt or garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Preheat oven to 475. Spray baking sheet-nonstick spray. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Cut zucchini lengthwise into eighths. Cut each into 2inch pieces. Combine zucchini and vegetable oil and water in a resealable plastic bag and shake to coat. Remove and coat with bread crumb mixture. Arrange single layer on prepared baking sheet, Bake until tender and browned (approx 7 min). Serve immediately with spaghetti sauce if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Zucchini Sticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes