Crispy White Pizza
Community Recipe from
- large tortilla or personal pizza crust
- 1/3 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 basil leaves
- 4 slice(s) tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 ounce(s) chicken breasts
- Preheat oven 375.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet, sprayed lightly with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven for the 5 to 6 min on each side, until slightly crispy leave oven on.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese garlic powder 1/8tsp salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add onions and stir occasionally, cook until softened and slightly browned, about 3 minutes. Immediately stir onions into cheese mixture.
- Spread cheese-onion mixture evenly on top of pizza crust. Place basil leaves on cheese-onion mixture. Top with tomato slices and then sprinkle with dash of salt.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes or entire pizza is hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy White Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes