Crispy Tuscan Kale
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Kale
- 1 large bunch Tuscan kale
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove the tough lower stems of the kale. Toss the kale generously with olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper.
- Lay the dressed leaves in a single layer on a sheet tray (use more than one if you need to!) and place in the oven. Roast the kale or until the leaves are crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve as a snack or side dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dvinson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note