Crispy Trail Mix Bars
These trail mix bars make a great low-calorie snack that satisfies those sweet-tooth cravings.
More From Oxmoor House
Cool: 1 Hour
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 30.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 123mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups sweetened toasted oat cereal with crushed nuts and honey
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in cereals and remaining ingredients.
- Press cereal mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Cool 1 hour in pan on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note