- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups sweetened toasted oat cereal with crushed nuts and honey
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup raisins
- calories 156
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 1.0 g
- protein 2.9 g
- carbohydrate 30.3 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 123 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 1.1 g
- calcium 8 mg
How to Make It
Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in cereals and remaining ingredients.
Press cereal mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Cool 1 hour in pan on a wire rack.