Crispy Tomato-Caper Bruschetta
Dress up your party table with this flavorful appetizer. Use an electric knife to evenly cut baguette slices.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 40
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.0g
- Carbohydrate: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 103mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 12 ( 1/4-inch-thick) slices French bread (about 3 ounces)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 2 fresh basil leaves
- 24 (1/8-inch-thick) slices plum tomato (about 4)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add capers, and sauté 3 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Rub garlic halves on both sides of bread slices. Coat each side of bread slices with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices on a large ungreased baking sheet; broil 40 seconds on each side or until toasted.
- To serve, top each bread slice with 1 basil leaf, 2 slices tomato, and 1/2 teaspoon capers. Drizzle evenly with balsamic vinegar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note