Crispy Sweet Chili Zucchini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crispy Sweet Chili Zucchini
- cooking spray
- 3 piece(s) Lundburg Sweet Chili Rice Cakes
- 2 piece(s) zucchini medium cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/4 cup(s) GF Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 piece(s) eggs beaten
- Lime Almond Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) justin's Honey almond butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh limes juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with oil mister or cooking spray.
- Break rice cakes into pieces and place in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form--the texture should be similar to breadcrumbs, not flour. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- On a second plate, combine flour and salt. Dredge both sides of each zucchini slice in flour mixture, then in egg, and coat with rice cake crumbs. Place slices on baking sheet.
- Once all zucchini has been coated, spray tops with additional oil. Bake until zucchini is crispy and just beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Serve with Lime-Almond Dipping Sauce.
- Lime-Almond Dipping Sauce
- While zucchini is baking, whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by randiayn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Sweet Chili Zucchini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables