Crispy Stir Fry Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup(s) Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cardamom
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Egg
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken tenders into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the cornstarch and spices.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the egg.
- Coat the chicken in the cornstarch mixture.
- Then coat the chicken in the egg.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in the pan.
- Add the chicken pieces one at a time to keep them separate and not a big glob.
- Fry until golden brown and then flip and continue frying until fully cooked.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate covered with a few layers of paper towels or a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet (whatever keeps the chicken from soaking the oil).
- Serve with stir fried veggies, rice, and stir fry sauce on top!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note