- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6-ounce) French bread loaves, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cut bread halves into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place on baking sheets. Brush with oil mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 425° for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
The Best of Mr. Food: Dinner on the Double