Delicious salad! We made this to serve with a stir-fry dish, and it was a great combination. Don't leave out the wonton crisps--they were perfect!
Crispy Sesame Salad Stack
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- Sesame Won Ton Crisps
- 1 (8.25-oz.) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Fresh Orange-Soy Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Layer 1/2 cup salad greens, 1 Sesame Won Ton Crisp, 3 Tbsp. salad greens, 1 Sesame Won Ton Crisp, and 1 Tbsp. salad greens on a serving plate. Carefully tuck 1 Tbsp. mandarin orange segments into salad greens. Repeat procedure with remaining salad greens, won ton crisps, and orange segments. Sprinkle with green onions and cashews. Drizzle with Fresh Orange-Soy Vinaigrette. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads