They were awesome.
Crispy Seasoned French Fries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.5 pound(s) potatoes
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 cup(s) water or as needed
- 1. slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil
- 2. heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. while the oil is heating, sift the flour, garlic salt, onion salt, salt, and paprika into a large bowl. Gradually stir in enough water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- 3. dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first. The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together. Fry until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Haleydudleyy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Seasoned French Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers