Crispy Seasoned Chicken Cutlets
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 chicken breast cutlets (about 2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Sprinkle salt evenly over cutlets.
- 2. Stir together cornmeal and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or pieplate. Dredge cutlets in cornmeal mixture, coating both sides.
- 3. Cook cutlets, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes