Fresh and Easy!! A new and quick family favorite.
Crispy Salmon with Herb Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 303
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 16.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 35.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cooking spray
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 6 lemon wedges
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine juice, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and garlic, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Combine arugula mixture and juice mixture; toss well to coat. Place 1/2 cup herb salad on each of 6 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet. Serve with lemon wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This