- 1 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cooking spray
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 6 lemon wedges
- calories 303
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- fat 16.4 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 8.4 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 35.4 g
- carbohydrate 1.4 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 111 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 286 mg
- calcium 35 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
Combine juice, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and garlic, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Combine arugula mixture and juice mixture; toss well to coat. Place 1/2 cup herb salad on each of 6 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet. Serve with lemon wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.