Crispy Rosemary Potato Cakes
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary finely chopped
- 3 cup(s) leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 - In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until onion is soft and golden, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2 - Spread panko in a shallow dish. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Using a 1/3 cup, of potato mixture into 12 cakes. Gently press panko on both sides of each cake. Cook cakes in batches (adding more oil as needed), turning once, until golden brown and heated through, about 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Rosemary Potato Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes