Crispy Rosemary Chicken
We love this! Can use different spices as you want!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Chicken legs and thighs
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive Oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chopped fresh Oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place chicken into baking dish. Drizzle olive oil all over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, rosemary, oregano and garlic powder.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispiness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Rosemary Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes