Crispy Roast Chicken Thighs
From April 2012 Men's Journal by Paul Batolotta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 piece(s) Bone-in chicken thighs, with skin on
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 16 clove(s) garlic
- 16 spear(s) asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- 8 sprig(s) rosemary
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, and garlic.
- Place in an 11-inch roasting pan, and roast for 25 minutes (along with brown rice)
- Remove from over, add asparagus and rosemary, and roast for 10 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken and asparagus to a serving plate.
- Add wine and lemon to the pan and cook over a medium flame until slightly reduced.
- Serve with brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMurphy34 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note